The extensive remains of an Augustinian abbey, including its abbots' quarters, refectory and cloister. The substantially surviving chapter house has a frontage richly bedecked with 12th and 14th century carving and statuary, and a fine timber roof of around 1500. Pictorial interpretation boards guide the visitor, and an introductory exhibition displays archaeological finds.
Picnic area available for visitors to use to enjoy the beautiful scenery around the site.
10am - 6pm